Anticipation is growing in the run-up to London’s 2012 games. People can’t wait for them to begin. So why not go for gold with your very own teambuilding tournament?
Teambuilding days are great for building morale and boosting the competitive spirit at your company or organisation.
Lane End Conference Centre in Buckinghamshire has joined forces with with Hi5 Events to launch new Lane-O-Lympics themed teambuilding days.
If you’ve never previously considered conference centres as venues for teambuilding days then it’s time you explored the opportunities offered at Lane End.
Lane End sits in a stunning rural location in the Chiltern Hills. Its 26-acre site can accommodate events of all types and sizes thanks to its extensive residential training, teambulding and conference facilities.
Lane End’s Lane-O-Lympics days will see teams competing in a series of challenges with gold, silver and bronze medals awarded for team success.
The team that banks the most medals at the end of the competition will be the overall winner.
• Five-a-side human table football
• Archery – competitors will receive full instruction and have the chance to practice
• Segway Gymkhana – competitors ride Segways around a tricky course. Penalties are given for any faults.
• Biathlon – team members walk on skis down a course before shooting an air rifle at an alphabet target to collect letters and score points by making words.
• Basketball Hockey Shoot – players dribble hockey balls down a slalom course then pick up a basketball and try to score baskets.
• Beach Volleyball – held on Lane End’s new sand-filled court.
• Target Tennis, Target Golf – players attempt to hit targets and score points.
• Sumo Wrestling – competitors in huge padded sumo suits wrestle in the best of five bouts.
Choose four activities for a half-day (three hours, £75 + VAT per person) or six of them for a whole day (£110 + VAT per person) .
For more details, please phone Lane End’s Sales and Marketing Manager Heni Fourie, telephone +44 (0)845 521 3013.